Forensic Examination as an Object of Administrative and Legal Regulation of International Cooperation
Forensic examination as an object of administrative and legal regulation of international cooperation has been studied. The author has analyzed and determined basic categories of the article: “examination”, “forensic examination”, “administrative and legal regulation”, “international cooperation”. The legal regulation of forensic examinations and forensic activities in Ukraine has been determined.
It has been proved that forensic examination as an object of administrative and legal regulation of international cooperation is an organizational and legal activity of specialized entities (state specialized institutions, their territorial branches, expert institutions of municipal ownership, as well as forensic experts who are not employees of the mentioned institutions, and other specialists (experts) in the relevant fields of knowledge) to conduct relevant examinations (forensic examinations), which are carried out on the basis of special knowledge.
It has been substantiated that the object of administrative and legal regulation of international cooperation of forensic examinations is forensic activity of forensic experts on their implementation of forensic examinations, including in the field of international cooperation, which is based on special knowledge and is aimed at obtaining a special opinion.
It has been found out that the limits of forensic examination as an object of administrative and legal regulation of international cooperation are as follows: 1) the right of a forensic expert to conduct forensic examinations on the basis of national and international law; 2) provision of proper legal, organizational, financial and logistical support of forensic activities of its subjects (including the conduct of examinations of international importance); 3) ensuring international and legal (expert) cooperation during forensic examinations, etc.
The importance of international and legal documents regulating the issues of international cooperation of forensic activity has been emphasized.
2. Klymenko N.I. and Kupriievych O.A., 2015. International cooperation of forensic institutions [Mizhnarodne spivrobitnytstvo sudovo-ekspertnykh ustanov]. Vìsnik krimìnalʹnogo sudočinstva – Herald of Criminal Justice, No. 4, pp. 130-134.
3. Spirkin A.G., Akchurin I.A. and Karpinskaya R.S. (eds), 1980. Dictionary of foreign words [Slovar’ inostrannykh slov]. Moscow: Russkii yazyk.
4. Shcherbakovskyi M.H., 2008. Forensic expertise [Sudova ekspertolohiia]. Kharkiv: Vydavnytstvo Kharkivskoho natsionalnoho universytetu vnutrishnikh sprav.
5. Mirskii D.Ya., 1984. The concept of the object of forensic examination. Actual problems of the theory of forensic examination [Ponyatie ob’’ekta sudebnoi ekspertizy]. Aktual’nye problemy teorii sudebnoi ekspertizy, Iss. 44, рр. 21-33.
6. Sakhnova T.V., 1996. Forensic examination [Sudebnaya ekspertiza]. Moscow: Gorodets.
7. Oliinyk O.O., Halunko V.V. and Yeshchuk O.M., 2015. Administrative legal regulation of the ship’s expert activity [Administratyvno-pravove rehuliuvannia sudovo-ekspertnoi diialnosti]. Kherson: Hrin D. S.
8. Ivanchenko G.V. and Leont’ev D.A. (eds), 2006. Expertise in the modern world: from knowledge to activity [Ekspertiza v sovremennom mire: ot znaniya k deyatel’nosti]. Moscow: Smysl.
9. Tryhub I.І., 2014. Expertise yak warehouse professional performance in galuze education: theoretical aspect [Ekspertyza yak skladova profesiinoi diialnosti v haluzi osvity: teoretychnyi aspekt]. Osvìtologìčnij diskurs – Educological Discourse, No. 1, рр. 218-226.
10. Chumak V.V., 2011. State border as an object of administrative and legal regulation [Derzhavnyi kordon yak obiekt administratyvno-pravovoho rehuliuvannia]. Pravo bezpeka, No. 1, pp. 93-96.
11. Averianov V.B., Andriiko O.F., Bytiak Yu.P. et al., 2004. Administrative law of Ukraine. Academic course [Аdministratyvne pravo Ukrainy. Akademichnyi kurs]: in 2 vols. Vol. 1. Kyiv: Yurydychna dumka.
12. Shemshuchenko Yu.S., Ziubliuk M.P., Horbatenko V.P. et al. (eds), 2003. Legal encyclopaedia [Yurydychna entsyklopediya]: in 6 vols. Vol. 5. Kyiv: Ukrainska entsyklopediia.
13. Alekseev S.S., 1982. General theory of law [Obshchaya teoriya pravat]: in 2 vols. Vol. 2. Moscow: Yuridicheskaya literatura.
14. Rabinovych P.M., 1995. Fundamentals of the general theory of state and law [Osnovy zahalnoi teorii derzhavy i prava]. Kyiv: Atika.
15. Skakun O.F., 2001. Theory of state and law [Teoriia derzhavy i prava]. Kharkiv: Konsum.
16. Halunko V.V., Olefir V.I., Hrydasov Yu.V. et al., 2013. Administrative law of Ukraine [Administratyvne pravo Ukrainy]: in 2 vols. Vol. 1. Kharkiv: KhMD.
17. Harashchuk V.M., 2019. Problems of legislative support of forensic activity in Ukraine. [Problemy zakonodavchoho zabezpechennia sudovo-ekspertnoi diialnosti v Ukraini]. In: Hon. Prof. M. S. Bokarius Kharkiv Research Institute of Forensic Examinations et al. Topical issues of forensic science and criminology [Aktualni pytannia sudovoi ekspertyzy i kryminalistyky]. Kharkiv, 18-19 April. Kharkiv: Kharkivskyi naukovo-doslidnyi istytut sudovykh ekspertyz im. Zasl. prof. M. S. Bokariusa.
18. Lopata O.A., 2017. International cooperation of the Expert Service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine. [Mizhnarodne spivrobitnytstvo Ekspertnoi sluzhby MVS Ukrainy]. Mìžnarodnij ûridičnij vìsnik: aktualʹnì problemi sučasnostì, teoriâ ta praktika – International law herald: actual problems of the present (theory and practice). Iss. 2-3, рр. 259-264.
19. Halunko V.V., Topolia R.V., Yeshchuk O.M. and Saunin R.D., 2015. Administrative and legal regulation of forensic research vehicles [Administratyvno-pravove rehuliuvannia ekspertno-kryminalistychnykh doslidzhen transportnykh zasobiv]. Kherson: Hrin D. S.
20. Kolomoiets T.O. (ed.), 2010. Administrative law of Ukraine [Administratyvne pravo Ukrainy]. Kyiv: Istyna.
Copyright (c) 2020 I. I. Yatsenk
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.