ISSN 1727-1584 (Print)
ISSN 2617-2933 (Online)
Law and Safety
Counteraction to Literary Piracy
Only original scientific articles that contain relevant research results and have not been published before are accepted for publication. Reviews on already published papers or review papers or scientific and methodical materials may be published in a special section as an exception,, which must be indicated in their abstract.
The originality of a scientific article is determined, first of all, by the fact that the paper does not contain literary piracy. Under literary piracy we mean:
Verification for literary piracy features is organized by the Editorial Board of the journal and is carried out:
We pay attention! There is zero tolerance to literary piracy. Manuscripts, which contain literary piracy or textual borrowings without appropriate references to the original source, are rejected by the Editorial Board without the right to eliminate deficiencies.
In order to prevent literary piracy the author of the article should follow the recommendations of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, in particular:
1) any text fragment of a sentence or more reproduced in the text of a scientific paper without changes, with minor changes or in translation from another source, must be accompanied by a reference to this source. Exceptions are allowed only for standard text clichés that are not authored and / or are commonly used;
2) if paraphrasing or optional recitation in the text of a scientific paper of the text of another author (other authors) occupies more than one paragraph, the reference (bibliographic and / or textual) to the relevant text and / or its author (authors) must be contained at least once in each paragraph of the paper, except for paragraphs consisting entirely of formulas, as well as numbered and bulleted lists (in the latter case, it is allowed to submit a single reference at the end of the list);
3) if the citation is presented on the original source, the text of the scientific paper should contain its reference. If the citation is not on the original source, the text of the paper should include a reference to both the direct source and the original source;
4) any scientific and technical information provided in the text of the scientific paper must be accompanied by a reference to the source, where the information is taken from. The only exception is well-known information recognized by the entire community of experts in the relevant field;
5) in case of citation of a regulatory legal act, it is obligatory to indicate its title, date of adoption and, if available, the date of approval of the latest amendments or the new wording, as well as the mode of access to this source (Retrieved from);
6) it should be noted that long citations (more than 40 words) must be placed in a separate paragraph and should be taken in square brackets;
7) the authors are fully responsible for the authenticity of the article’s content.
This jornal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
© Kharkiv National University of Internal Affairs, 2002-2019.
The copyright for scientific publications belongs to the authors.