Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is a document in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice or RTF format.
- The text is typed by the 14th size with 1,5 interval between the lines; the author’s emphasis is highlighted in Italics, not underlined (everywhere, except URL addresses); all illustrations, charts and tables are placed directly in the text – where they should be in accordance with the content (not at the end of the document).
- Bibliographic references contain authored access records in the DOI registry.
- This submission has not previously been published and has not been sent to the editors of other journals (provide an explanation in the comments for the editor).
- Web links in the text are accompanied by complete correct URLs.
- The text meets the stylistic and bibliographic requirements set forth in the Manual for authors of the Section “About the Journal”.
THE ARTICLE OF THE NUMBER
Best 2 articles of each number, 1 for each direction (legal science and psichology).
THEORY AND HISTORY OF STATE AND LAW, CONSTITUTIONAL LAW, INTERNATIONAL LAW
Scientific specialities: 12.00.01, 12.00.02 (Ukraine)
ADMINISTRATIVE LAW AND PROCESS, FINANCIAL LAW, INFORMATION LAW
Scientific specialitiy: 12.00.07 (Ukraine)
THEORY AND PRACTICE OF LAW ENFORCEMENT ACTIVITY
Scientific specialities: 12.00.08, 12.00.09 (Ukraine)
PERSONNEL WORK WITHIN THE MINISTRY OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS OF UKRAINE, LABOR LAW
Scientific speciality: 12.00.05 (Ukraine)
Scientific speciality: 19.00.06 (Ukraine)
ECONOMY, ENTREPRENEURSHIP, CIVIL AND COMMERCIAL LAW
Scientific speciality: 12.00.04 (Ukraine)